Sunday, April 7, 2013

Diary of a Singaporean Cabby

It could be story of any cab driver in the World

"With a family to support, becoming jobless at 55 is a nightmare in Singapore. Unable to find a suitable job, I became a taxi driver. My real life stories may seem trivial and my views may lack substances of a learned professor, but I shall write without inhibition. In sharing my thoughts, love for music and food, I hope my blog will be more pleasurable. More importantly, I blog to make a dull job a bit more interesting.//"

1 comment:

  1. Here in Tampa Bay Florida, most of cab companies try to take advantage of new taxi drivers situations.
    Perfect "body" to become cab driver is a person too old to get steady employment elsewhere, too young too give up and get social security benefits and to proud to let it go all together,

    ReplyDelete