Sunday, October 10, 2021

CX Cemex S.A.B. de C.V. ADR shares (NYS) Trading

 Cemex, in my opinion is oversold even in current market and should bounce before 10/28/2021 earnings report. My current average is $6.64 per share
 


 

Today, 10/12/2021 Tuesday was another positive day for CX stock....it closed at $6.85, after reaching intra day high of $6.91......

Today 10/14/2021 Thursday was another positive day for CX Cemex shares after it closed 27 cents up or 3.96% on low volume in overall very positive market, which was rallying for tomorrows option expiration date ?


 

6 comments:

  1. Today CX, Cemex closed at $ 6.66 or 2.15 % up on relatively high volume .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today Cemex moved up another 19 cents or 2.85% on little bit lower volume

    ReplyDelete
  3. now I kind of wonder when to exit CX stock position.... should I wait for earnings report ? or sell covered call option against stock .... they offer pretty good premiums on Nov $7 calls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the problem with covered calls is that during October earnings season anything can happen, any miss from some blue chip stock could bring market crashing down including CX ? bringing it below $6 ? IDK Greed tells me to get more $$$ from my position, but experience tells me, ""grab your money and run, lock inn profit now"

      Delete
  4. Another positive day for CX Cemex shares, it closed at $7.08. still holding it after general market rally for option expiration day tomorrow , so far, I am 6.76% in the money on CX trade...

    ReplyDelete